Re: gEDA-user: gschem : Move popupmenu to GtkUIManager

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 01:56:05 +0200
kai-martin knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The patch applied without error to the my local copy of geda source
> from gpleda.org. It compiled straight through, too. But I can't seem
> to see check-boxes in the menus. Do I have to modify the menu in
> system-gschemrc for this to work?

i have no idea about gtk (or this patch), but i guess the code changed
only the classes/api, which are used to generate the menu bar. as
camille wrote, this would _allow_ using checkboxes, but it is no
included in the patch.
--
Kind regards, Stefan Tauner