Re: gEDA-user: New icon set and UI changes

On 08/04/2010 06:50 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
Ok, I stop before I enter pipe dream mode.

Those are good ideas. Maybe he'll code two of them.

JG

or three...

PS larger icons are fine too.  Configured via something like pcbmenu.res files
so we can publish many UIs, not just one.  Board designers and circuit and product designers
are so individual they need tunability and control of tools they use.
Some of them even help evolve new tools --> we are them.