Re: gEDA-user: Shrinking components in gschem ?

On 22/08/2010, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I agree with "use a bigger title sheet" but I have a scale-schematic
>  script that can scale symbols too:
>
>  http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/dj_delorie/tools/scale-schematic

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

In the end, I went with the bigger title sheet suggestion and after
experimenting, I found the A2 sheet to be the ideal size for me.

When shrunk down and printed at A4 size, the sheet is nice and clear
(including the text). I should point out however that I use a laser
printer on my home network so I don't know if a inkjet would produce
equally readable small text.

As for working on the sheet, view extent (on a 1280x1024 screen)
scales the A2 title sheet and the components down to a nice and
readable size.

Thanks once again,

Simon.

--