Re: gEDA-user: gEDA beginners questions about gschem-programming

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

There is an effort to use doxygen for documentation. See
	http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:devel-tips
Some parts of the source is already thoroughly doxyfied, others still
lack this kind of documentation. I don't know about the state of the
gschem source.
Thanks for the link. Regrettably I don't have the time to go into details but looking at the attributes assuming the figure is right, imo, the datastructure is wrong. Otherwise I'd like to get an explanation, why it is clever to link attributes
of unrelated objects. I expect huge amounts of clumsy code and all sorts
of bugs and havoc to arise from this.

Regards, Armin