Re: gEDA-user: Simple PCB Question

Kevin Vermeer wrote:

> It looks like you solved Neil's problem, but I think it would also be
> good to include out where these shortcuts are documented.

see
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb_tips#how_can_i_connect_tracks_pads_or_vias_to_my_polygon

> Sure, they're all somewhere in the documentation, but a list of
> available commands would be a good supplement to this descriptive
> information.  Does anyone know where I can find such a list?

There is a list of shortcuts in the menu of the GUI (GTK-version):
	pcb --> Info -->  Key_Bindings

A more complete list of shortcuts is in the wiki:
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/ --> Documentation --> PCB-quick reference
that is:
	http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb-quick_reference

A list of actions that can be typed in the input line of the GUI
is in the manual of pcb:
	http://pcb.gpleda.org/pcb-cvs/pcb.html#Actions
and
	http://pcb.gpleda.org/pcb-cvs/pcb.html#Action-Reference

Note: The list of command-line options given in the manual is
completely bogus by now. Hardly any of the announced options works
with current binaries of pcb. Refer to the output of "pch -h" for
options that are implemented in the version of pcb you run.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Öffentlicher PGP-Schlüssel: