Re: gEDA-user: Simple PCB Question

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Duncan Drennan
<duncan.drennan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Mouse over the polygon and press "s" to make it a solid polygon (no
> clearance). Alternatively you can mouse over the trace and press "j"
> to remove the clear polygon flag from the line.

It looks like you solved Neil's problem, but I think it would also be
good to include out where these shortcuts are documented.  I'm a
beginning user as well, and learning each of these shortcuts is
difficult.

Sure, they're all somewhere in the documentation, but a list of
available commands would be a good supplement to this descriptive
information.  Does anyone know where I can find such a list?