Re: gEDA-user: Method to create symbol for enhanced ICs with many pins

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Tamas Szabo <sza2king@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I know this sounds a silly idea, and I never found similar in any schematic
> editor, but wouldn't it be possible to move pins dynamically on the edge of
> the device in gschem as simply as moving any other attribute like refdes,
> value, etc?

I think that approach was my "Option 4."  I've never had to do this in
my month using gEDA, so I assumed that it would work as it did in
other EDA tools.

kaimartin, are you saying that simply swapping the positions (just the
Y components, even) of a pin on a symbol will cause gnetlist to break?
--
Kevin Vermeer