Re: gEDA-user: Method to create symbol for enhanced ICs with many pins

On 08/04/2010 05:54 PM, kai-martin knaak wrote:
c) Rearrange the order of symbols in the file with a text editor.
Downside: laborious.

I know this sounds a silly idea, and I never found similar in any schematic editor, but wouldn't it be possible to move pins dynamically on the edge of the device in gschem as simply as moving any other attribute like refdes, value, etc?

Ok, I don't hope, it will be in the next release:-)