Re: gEDA-user: Linux Desktop für gEDA

Drifting off topic ... but going with the flow somewhat:

I've been running Linux Mint Debian Edition 64bit since about February
this year.

Very impressed.

I like the rolling distro idea. So far nothing serious has broken and
have not had to be too techy with it. There are some good ideas coming
later in the summer to make it easier to update too.

The standard Mint Gnome desktop is dull but does me fine. I can't be
bothered to change it.

I also have Linux Mint Debian Edition 32bit XFCE running on an EEE PC
701 which seems to run OK (it doesn't play too well with hibernate but
that's not surprising as it has no swap partition).

Cheers,

   Â Andy.

signality.co.uk