Re: gEDA-user: Off topic: request for a little help

Hi Stephen,

FWIW,

It's not clear to me if the prices shown are in $AU or $US and the
option to select one or the other doesn't appear to change the prices
shown on the products or in the cart.

I'm in the UK on a fairly throttled broadband connection and the
pictures took some seconds to load. How big are the pictures? Can they
be shrunk and still be clear enough not to look silly? That would
speed up page loading.

There's nothing to say what SOI is all about. Some sort of "About"
page would give the customer a bit more of a feel for what SOI is
offering, what makes it special, different from any other place. All
the usual business speak about Unique Selling Point etc. I'm a
customer: talk to me; give me a reason to walk in your shop, poke
about your shelves and buy your stuff.

The "Conditions of use" page maybe should be renamed "Terms and
Conditions" to make it clear that that is what they are as opposed to
some conditions of use of the website, which they are not.

Are you legally obliged to put any information on the site about
company registration, VAT numbering or whatever?
.
Cheers,

         Andy.

signality.co.uk