Re: gEDA-user: Off topic: request for a little help

Hi Andy,

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 6:07 PM, Andy Fierman
<andyfierman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> FWIW,
>
> It's not clear to me if the prices shown are in $AU or $US and the
> option to select one or the other doesn't appear to change the prices
> shown on the products or in the cart.

Which browser and OS are you using ?

> I'm in the UK on a fairly throttled broadband connection and the
> pictures took some seconds to load. How big are the pictures? Can they
> be shrunk and still be clear enough not to look silly? That would
> speed up page loading.

Thanks, I think I'll do that.

> There's nothing to say what SOI is all about. Some sort of "About"
> page would give the customer a bit more of a feel for what SOI is
> offering, what makes it special, different from any other place. All
> the usual business speak about Unique Selling Point etc. I'm a
> customer: talk to me; give me a reason to walk in your shop, poke
> about your shelves and buy your stuff.
>
> The "Conditions of use" page maybe should be renamed "Terms and
> Conditions" to make it clear that that is what they are as opposed to
> some conditions of use of the website, which they are not.

Thanks for those pointers, they are just the sort of thing I was looking for :-)

Best regards,
Stephen

Stephen Ecob
Silicon On Inspiration