Re: gEDA-user: Layer button backgrounds

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Steven Michalske <smichalske@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> http://wpsoftware.net/andrew/dump/mockup.png
>>

> I really like this one.  Bonus points for setting layer color by clicking on the colored rectangle.

Er, maybe shift-click for that.  I would have assumed that clicking
would toggle visibility on/off.

One thing I like about Andrew's most recent mockup is that the
visibility of the currently selected layer is greater than the present
arrangement (radio buttons). It's an advantage for me to have good
peripheral vision visiiblity of which is the current layer, as my
focus is usually close to the center of the screen.

Stephen Ecob
Silicon On Inspiration
Sydney Australia
www.sioi.com.au