Re: gEDA-user: Wedana milestone reached

   I understand...
   It is a result of symbol nature and Wedana drawing abilities.
   Symbols usually have their objects near 0:0, Wedana coordinate system
   is x=0:infinite, y=0:infinite (no negative values, like in gEDA)
   So just now there is no way to center symbol drawn on the left bottom.

   7 серпня 2011 р. 01:22 John Griessen <[1]john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> написав:

   On 08/06/11 14:24, Павел Таранов wrote:

     When I entered a pos number, the symbol view is off screen. neg
     number had
     > no effect...
     >
     > Position (inc): 0:0

     Seems it is not obvious, but after you change value in position,
     press
     "Draw" button.

     The result when I do that is the symbol moves to the left for
     Position (inc): 4:2
     and is off screen for 5:2 or 4:3

   John