Re: gEDA-user: Constraint-based PCB footprint design

On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 03:47 +0100, Rob Spanton wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I've recently been playing around with designing footprints by
> describing a set of constraints that position features relative to each
> other.  This is rather than specifying the absolute co-ordinates of
> every feature.

Interesting, but I have to admit that I think my one in better suited
for regular shaped devices. (http://www.ssalewski.de/SFG.html.en)

Do we have a list of all available generators? Would be useful to find
the best one for a special type of footprint. Yours may be very good for
irregular shapes, with not too many pads.