Re: gEDA-user: tragesym error - help please!

On Fri, 2011-08-12 at 14:27 -0400, John Hudak wrote:
> So I follow the tutorial on creating a gschem symbol

I think I have seen similar reports a few times on this list, see

http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/Mar-2011/msg00316.html

http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/Mar-2011/msg00318.html

and maybe the other postings of that thread.

Unfortunately many people do not tell us when they finally solve the
problem, so I have no idea what really was going wrong.

I will send you a direct copy of this mail, due to moderation the list
is very slow.