Re: gEDA-user: PCB nanometer git tree

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 01:07:48PM -0700, Colin D Bennett wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:04:47 -0700
> Andrew Poelstra <asp11@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Please test this and let me know what needs to be done. Thanks!
>
> OK, I have noticed one bug.  If I draw some lines on a copper layer,
> two strange things occur:
>
> (1) When I click on a line, it becomes highlighted and is selected.  If
> I then click another line, it is also highlighted, but the first line
> remains highlighted as well.  Every line clicked adds to the set of
> highlighted lines.  I can, however, deselect a line by Shift-clicking
> it.

Still happens to me on pcb-20100929-RELEASE after:

./autogen.sh &&
  ./configure --with-gui=lesstif --disable-doc --enable-maintainer-mode &&
  make clean >/dev/null &&
  make >/dev/null

I don't know what to make of this. I guess a fresh clone is next...

--
Andrew Poelstra
Email: asp11 at sfu.ca OR apoelstra at wpsoftware.net
Web:   http://www.wpsoftware.net/andrew/