Re: gEDA-user: PCB opengl?

> Yes.
> Since about two months
> 	clone git://git.gpleda.org/pcb.git
> will give you transparent tracks and polygons :-)
>
> BTW, when can we eyxpect an official release, so that openGL trickles
> down to distro packages?

Thanks for reply.
I've tried git://git.gpleda.org/pcb.git and compare it to http://repo.or.cz/w/geda-pcb/pcjc2.git (Peter Clifton's branch).
The "main" version is a bit slower then Peter's (but I expect that this depends on PC), while Peter's has some problems with rendering silk screen on far side.

Normally components that are on the far side are drawn with grey colour,
but now I can see only pins, SMD pads (drown as expected in grey) but no
silk screen. The layout looks the same when I use TAB to flip the board or
3D "control window".

I've tried to fix it modifying src/draw.c but no success, now far side is drawn on top :-).

Best Regards,
Michael Widlok