Re: gEDA-user: PCB opengl?

>> Normally components that are on the far side are drawn with grey colour,
>> but now I can see only pins, SMD pads (drown as expected in grey) but no silk screen.
>> The layout looks the same when I use TAB to flip the board or 3D "control window".
>>
>> I've tried to fix it modifying src/draw.c but no success, now far side is drawn on top :-).

> If I can reproduce it, I'll try to get it fixed. I've not noticed it
> myself, but then I probably haven't been working on boards which had
> back-silk recently.

Dear Peter,
If the problem only applies to me then could You please give me some tips what to check?

I've noticed it when I worked on big 4 layer boards like the one in attachment, but I've checked it and for me it is enough to have one component and switch it from component to solder side.

Best Regards,
Michael Widlok