Re: gEDA-user: Creating bill of materials?

   Very cool, thank you!  So, I tried it....and it produced output that
   was not expected, and I would go so far as to say that it is wrong.
   Attached is a jpg file of how the original attribute-component matrix
   looks like.....
   Then I do an "Add attribute column" and I get the result shown in
   modified attribute pic...
   Ummm, I expected to see a  blank column with my designated heading
   appended to the right of the existing column.  What I got was my new
   column PREPENDED before the last column, and populated with the
   contents of the original last column.  So what did I do wrong?!?
   John

   On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 9:43 AM, Andy Fierman