Re: gEDA-user: Creating bill of materials?

What version of gattrib are you using?

I opened a bug report on SourceForge about what seems to be the same
problem back in 2009:

Bugs item #2793743, was opened at 2009-05-19 11:18

The version of gattrib I was using then was 1.4.0.20080127 from the
Debian lenny repos.

I don't know if that bug report can still be accessed since the
SourceForge Tracker had been disabled:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=818426&aid=2793743&group_id=161080

Sorry, knowledge buffer now empty.

         Andy.