Re: gEDA-user: Layer button backgrounds - summary

A few hours in the future, Andrew Poelstra <asp11@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Nope, uploaded it wrong :-}. The URL works now.

Looks good, a definite improvement on what we have now!

This may be out of scope for the current work, but I have some related
items on my PCB wish list:

* Hide all layers button

* Show all layers button

* Layer visibility memory - this would have a Store button and a
Recall button.  "Store" just stores the current visibility state,
"Recall" changes it to the stored value.  Perhaps 2 or 3 memories like
this would be really useful when working with multi layer boards.

* Store layer colours and visibility data in the .pcb file.  I often
work with a flow where I make changes to a .pcb in a text editor and
then import them into PCB with the "revert" function.  It's a real
nuisance to lose my layer visibility state every time I revert.

--
Stephen Ecob
Silicon On Inspiration