Re: gEDA-user: gschem crash on object drag

   Oh one update:
   ** (gschem:2337): CRITICAL **: o_shortest_distance: object 0x8fbf3f8
   has bad type
   This error showed up just now... I'm suspecting this has something to
   do with the net rubber-banding but I'm not sure how to confirm...
   Thanks!
   ~Abhijit

   On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 15:30, Abhijit Kshirsagar