Re: gEDA-user: How to do PCB Autorouting with non-plated holes

Thanks for all the suggestions. I've played with it a bit and come up with an example for a 200mil radial capacitor below:

Element["" "" "C0" "" 97000 208000 8000 -28000 0 100 ""]
(
        Pin[0 0 0 3000 6600 3000 "" "1" "hole,square"]
        Pin[20000 0 0 3000 6600 3000 "" "2" "hole"]
        Pad[0 0 100 0 6000 3000 9000 "" "1" "onsolder,square"]
        Pad[20000 0 20100 0 6000 3000 9000 "" "2" "onsolder,edge2"]
        ElementArc [10000 0 20000 20000 0 360 1000]

        )

I have never had to muck with footprints manually, so it's a bit of a learning curve for me. The footprint Colin provided doesn't have a solder mask that's quite right (Resistor_TH_FarPads.fp). It appears that in order to fix is, I had to add the "square" flag to the Pin as well as to the Pad.

-Cory