Re: gEDA-user: Symbol creation

El dom, 14-12-2003 a las 21:40, Charles Lepple escribió:
[snip]

> If you want to keep the power/ground pins separate, you could draw the
> symbol in at least two parts, keeping the power and ground pins in one
> sub-symbol.

Is this supported by gschem? I thought you can only create a symbol with
several slots inside, but having all of them the same graphic (changing
only the pin numbers from one to another)...

Thanks,

Carlos

Únete a los miles de sin pareja en Meetic... ¡te vas a enamorar!
http://www.iespana.es/_reloc/email.meetic