Re: gEDA-user: additional parameters for spice-sdb

Hi Wolfgang,

I ran into the same problem some weeks ago. The answer is YES, it works.

Look into gnet-spice-sdb.scm. At the end of this file you will find the
function: "spice-sdb:write-netlist". Depending on the "device" attribute, the
component is written. For example the function
"spice-sdb:write-mos-transistor" has all parameters (w, l, as, ...) you need.

If you need a example symbol from my library, let me know.

Peter