Re: gEDA-user: spice-sdb and ASIC Design

Hi Peter --

Merry Christmas to you too!

I will be happy to modify spice-sdb to do these things.  Right now,
however, I am on the road traveling to see relatives for the holiday.
I will incorporate these changes (and some others) into spice-sdb over
the next days, but it won't be posted immediately because I have other
holiday obligations.  Please give me a little time!

Ales,

Are you still going to get a release out by the end of the year?  If I
get you a new spice-sdb in the beginning weeks of Jan will it be too
late for the release?

Stuart