Re: gEDA-user: spice-sdb and ASIC Design

Hi Stuart,

>Ales,
>
>Are you still going to get a release out by the end of the year?  If I
>get you a new spice-sdb in the beginning weeks of Jan will it be too
>late for the release?

	I am still planning on a release of gEDA/gaf by the end of the
the year.  I think I would like to get all of the current patches (working
on them now) into a release before introducing more...  However, if I
don't get a release out before the end of the year, then yeah, I'll take
anything you have.

	Happy Holidays.

								-Ales