gEDA-user: An interesting minor parts rand net elated bug

Hi Ales, merry Xmas :)

I've just stumbled over a very minor and interesting bug relating to net assignments in the parts below.

lm7805-1.sym
lm7806-1.sym
lm7810-1.sym
lm7812-1.sym
lm7815-1.sym
lm7818-1.sym
lm7824-1.sym
lm7885-1.sym
lm7912-1.sym

My design uses a LM7812 with its GND pin connected not to ground, but offset
by +5 volts from a LM7805. This is to provide a regulated +17 volts.

When I ran the netlister :-
gnetlist -gPCB file.sch -o file.net

I received the following message, "Found duplicate net name, renaming [GND]
to [5V]" and sure enough the ground and +5v pins of the LM7805 were now connected together in my PCB ratsnest!

All the above parts have pin2 assigned to the GND net, ie
"net=GND:2" , however it's possible tho reasonably rare that those pins may
not be connected to GND, as in my case.

Have a great Xmas Ales, thanks for gEDA, your Xmas present to the world!

--
Kind Regards
Terry