Re: gEDA-user: PC board preview

> Is it possible to *officially* add this layer into PCB output?

It's already there internally.  Look for a layer named "outline" or
"route".  If one exists, the centerline of the traces on it indicates
the board outline.  If not, the board is the entire width x height
working area rectangle.

This information is normally output only on the fab drawings, though.
I suppose we could add markers to the output file so you could filter
out the outline part vs the other stuff.  For now, it's the stuff
between the text output for "There are ... different drill sizes used
in this layout" and "Board outline is the centerline ...".