Re: gEDA-user: Bug fixed?

Stephen Williams wrote:
You're doing synthesis? It's not necesarily a bug, take a look
at the line that it is reporting and see if the error actually
makes sense. This error will only happen if you are synthesizing.

Ya, synthesis. The code makes sense, and compiles properly with other tools. Like I said, I'm having trouble writing test code that reproduces the error...I don't know what causes it.

If you are trying to get the latest released CVS version, get
the 0.8 branch, i.e.:

I'm just trying to get the "cutting edge". Are there any known issues compiling the software under gcc 2.96?

-d