Re: gEDA-user: gEDA gets some great press!

Stephen Meier wrote:
As for user support....I say.... I had a recent...ok last year... issue with altera and their software that wouldn't run due to lisence issues on anything other then a windows nt 3.5 system. I chased down the issue

"Last year"? Why were you still using NT 3.5 in 2003? It may be difficult to get support, but in my experience the vendor tools are never so bad that you need an OS from 10 yrs ago, be it Atera, Xilinx, Synopys, MG, whatever...

-d