Re: gEDA-user: Titleblocks: unlocking and filling in.

<chuckle> I find it funny that we all have the same "issue".  Maybe a
change to the UI is in order (ie an unlock tool) or some doc changes are
in order.

I just edited my title block as follows:

a) select the selection tool

b) do a box select around the whole drawing.  This will select the
titleblock and all the elements(objects) in it.  I can't help but wonder
if the box select should select a locked element or if this is a bug...

c) to unselect the included components (other than the titleblock) I
hold down the control key and box select everything that I don't want
selected, ie everything other than the titlebox.

This should now leave only the titleblock selected, ready for further
action.

--
Kim Lux,  Diesel Research Inc.