Re: gEDA-user: Titleblocks: unlocking and filling in.

I can't comment, Florian.  I haven't printed anything with it yet.

I have noticed that the aspect ratio of the schematic gets changed if
you save it as a graphic (png).  It would be nice if the schematic was
just scaled in the available size without changing the aspect ratio.  It
would also be very nice if we could save in .jpeg.  My Windows friends
don't know what to do with a png file.

If the developers are looking for an example of an application that
saves in png and jpeg, they should look at qcad.  It also scales to fit
rather than changing the aspect ratio.

Thanks.

--
Kim Lux,