Re: gEDA-user: Titleblocks: unlocking and filling in.

Hello

As we are talking about Titleblocks, am I the only one or are the symbols very big. I mean, I have an a4 printer, and if I select an a4 Titleblock I barely can fit some symbols inside that frame. I settles for now with using a a2 Block, printing it at a4 gives me reasonably sized symbols on paper, but printing with an a4 frame on a4 paper gives huge symbols. Is this wanted ? :)

ciao

      Florian