Re: gEDA-user: Easy way to scale (reduce) large components ?

Hi,

[snip]

>Is there a way to set the scale of a connector object outside of the
>schematic it is used in ?  If I could scale the connector by 50%, it
>would be just right.

	At this point in time there isn't a way to scale components,
but you are not the first to want such a feature.  I'll look into it,
but it's not a easy thing to do since I have to keep connection points
on the 100unit grid.  Another possibility is to manually redraw the
connector to the size that better fits what you are doing.

	 							-Ales