Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Suite CD .isos available

> hi ya
>
> > > Then, burn it to a CD and use the CD to
> > > install the entire gEDA Suite on any (Linux) computer you wish.
>
> which tools would be on the eda cd ??

Why don't you read the README of the CD?  It lists the tools
supplied.

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/README

On the CD I have also included some of the dependencies, including
guile, pkg-config, and TCL/Tk.

The idea is to create a distribution including the most frequently
used tools, their dependencies, and an install wizard to take care of
all the installation/configuration nightmares listed in the
"suggestion" thread on geda-dev.

Or, why don't you try it out?  Download at:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/

Let us know what you think!

Stuart