gEDA-user: gEDA Suite CD .isos available

Hi --

First off, thanks, Ales, for the new release of gEDA!  We appreciate
all your effort in managing and leading this project!

Following up Ales release of the new 20041228 tarballs, I have
incorporated the new gEDA/gaf distribution into my gEDA Suite CD.
This CD holds gEDA/gaf, ngspice, gnucap, pcb, Icarus Verilog, and some
other related EDA packages.  I bundled these things with a GUI-based
install wizard which takes care of installing dependencies and
oversees the whole installation process.  It basically manages the
"./configure && make && make install" process for all the included
programs; it does not install binaries.  Therefore, it is fairly
platform-independent (within recent-vintage Linux distributions, that
is), but it takes a long time to do the installation.

Those interested in an easy-to-install distribution of the gEDA Suite
can browse over to my web page:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/

and download the .iso.  Then, burn it to a CD and use the CD to
install the entire gEDA Suite on any (Linux) computer you wish.

Ales --  Please feel free to stick the .iso & README & Install notes
onto the geda.seul.org download page.  If you wish, I would be happy
to edit the web page for you to include this stuff.  However, I figure
you should make the call about who edits the web page, so I'll wait
for your say-so.

Please direct any bug reports related to the install wizard to me.

Stuart