Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Suite CD .isos available

hi ya stuart

> > which tools would be on the eda cd ??
>
> Why don't you read the README of the CD?  It lists the tools
> supplied.
>
> http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/README

thanx ... didnt know there was a geda cd ...
( i plead ignorance and jumping into the thread late )

> On the CD I have also included some of the dependencies, including
> guile, pkg-config, and TCL/Tk.

its missing eagle ... ( for what i need )
it's using gerbv-0.16 which has install problems ...
that gerbv-1.0.0 released a couple days ago that fixed the
"make install" problems

> Or, why don't you try it out?  Download at:
> http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/

i'll do that later when i have an experimental machine
that does nto have all the libs already installed for geda/eagle

i too, keep a list of cad/cae tools that i use:
	linux-cae.net

thanx
alvin