Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Suite CD .isos available

Someone please step up and put gEDA on a Knoppix like bootable
distribution. I'd do it but don't have the skills. It would make a great
follow up to Richard Goering's EE times article about gEDA.  New stable
distributions for each tool and easy to try out!  Look out big buck EDA
vendors. :-)  Maybe include a simple sample design that uses the entire
design flow?

Happy New Year to all.

John Dozsa