Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Suite CD .isos available

Let me make a suggestion, one that would hopefully widen the interest in
gEDA.  Make a Knoppix like CD that includes at the minimum the schematic
and pcb tools.  The objective would be show MS Windows users, what the
gEDA tools are in an easy, reversible way.  For me Linux on my home
computers first came via Knoppix.  I was familiar with Unix at work on
non Intel hardware, but did not have the skills to install Linux on my
own.  The painless self booting Knoppix experience encouraged me to
successfully install Linux on a spare PC.  I believe many would jump at
the chance to try gEDA tools if it were Knoppix easy.

John Dozsa