Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Suite CD - round 2

First, thanks for taking the time and putting together
a cd with all the tools on it. I've always installed
from source (which I probably will continue to do regarding
my own usage of the geda tools). However, for some new users,
this is a god send. Further, this approach makes it easy for
me to get potential users to try out the tools: Great idea
and great work!

Question: Once a user installs geda using the iso distribution
how are upgrades / bug fixes going to be handled between releases?
Also, in the event this question has already been posed and answered,
I must have missed it and appologize (I don't have the time to read
every email in every thread...).

Best

Marvin Dickens