Re: gEDA-user: gEDA on a 512MB USB flash disk

A CD or DVD is good for passing along since it is inexpensive, so
what about one like Kanotix, that has unionfs?  Has anyone tried that?

I tried and it booted to hang on my machine.  So I've only read
about it so far.   Does unionfs allow writing to a CD or DVD in
a practical way?

John Griessen

 I like