Re: gEDA-user: xaw vs. gtk future?

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 07:53:45AM -0500, Stuart Brorson wrote:
> To cite an example of recent interest to me:  I would like to edit
> text I have previously put on the silkscreen layer.  Specifically, I
> want to change its size.

This close to what I have been wanting.  I would like to be able to edit
any type of object.  Actually I can do it now (and do), but I have to
save the file, exit pcb, and use a text editor :-(.

My idea is to have a "properties" dialog for each type of object.
For example the Via one would show the X & Y location, size, drill size,
and have a check box for flags like hole and thermal.  You could change
these to fine tune the drill size etc.

I know some GTK, and may get around to writing this sometime.

Don Reid