Re: gEDA-user: gEDA mounting hole for screws

> I request some pointers please. My board requires 4 holes to mount it onto the
> case box. How do I specify the holes? Do I put them in gschem, or just pcb?

If the holes are electrically attached to anything (e.g. chassis GND
attached to board GND at some point), then  put them in the
schematic.  Then re-netlist and forward annotate them into the .pcb
file.  You will need to create a footprint for them.  Don't forget to
read the new netlist into PCB.

If the holes aren't electrically connected to anything, then just draw
them directly into PCB.   Do this by placing a via.

> How can I specify the size?

Place the holes at your desired location using PCB.  Then chnage the
hole size.  The best way to do this is using a text editor.

Stuart