Re: gEDA-user: libgeda24 vs. 20 dependency

One point to emphasize:  Make sure your $LD_LIBRARY_PATH and $PATH
both point to the most recent libraries and executables.  If you made
the  mistake of installing into a common dir (such as /usr/local)
instead of a dedicated dir for gEDA alone, then you will need to get
rid of all the old .so files so the linker doesn't link the new
executable to the old .so by mistake.

In general, you should always install gEDA into a separate, dedicated
directory so you can remove the whole directory when it comes time to
upgrade.

Stuart