Re: gEDA-user: newbie questions

On 12/15/05, Ron Crummett <rcrummett@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I know this post is a bit old; I just finished my finals for the
> semester so I've been a bit busy.  I think that using WinSpice under
> WINE might work well, but I can't seem to get WINE to work.  I know that
> this isn't the place for help using WINE, but could you point me in the
> right direction?  I find the documentation on the winehq page difficult
> to understand.

Use WineTools:

http://www.von-thadden.de/Joachim/WineTools/

Or, use your distribution's package of Wine.  Don't just grab the
latest from WineHQ.  It seems like when Wine fixes a bug in one area,
it creates bugs in other areas.

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail
--
You think that it is a secret, but it never has been one.
  - fortune cookie