Re: gEDA-user: Bug in gschem: slot changes are not displayed

Hi Karel,

El sÃb, 22-10-2005 a las 21:16 +0200, Karel Kulhavy escribiÃ:
> When you select some components and then press "aa" and then say
> attribute name slot, value 2, and "all" and "replace" and "invisible",
> then the effect doesn't show. When you restart gschem it's OK.

This is fixed in CVS. As an aside effect, if you add a slot attribute to
a component which already had a slot attribute, and they have different
values, both attributes are changed to the new value. I don't know
exactly why, but as I think this is a good thing, I let it as is.

Of course some kind of configurable attribute checking should be done,
but that's another matter.

Cheers,

Carlos