Re: gEDA-user: Re: spice-sdb connection order confusion

Thanks, Stuart!

Works fine with P1, P2, ..., P10. Doesn't like P01, etc., connects them to the net ERROR_INVALID_PIN. Not a problem for me, as I only made one subcircuit like that, just yesterday, and it only took a couple of minutes to fix. ERROR_INVALID_PIN was a whole lot easier to notice than scrambled pins.

An overnight bug fix! Never saw that with a commercial package...