gEDA-user: Is a new update of the gEDA CD planned for the future?

Title: Message
Hi,
This is my first post to this list, even though I've been a subscriber for around 2 years.
I have just installed Kubuntu Linux and downloaded the latest gEDA CD from Stuart Brorson's site.
Before I attempt to install the gEDA CD, is there going to be a newer version released in the near future?
If so, will it be an iso available for download or in some other format?
Thanks,

David Briscoe