gEDA-user: making gnetlist calm down

This is my first "complex" design and I have three annoying problems:

problem 1:
There are lots of floating pins in the design.  Is there some way to
explicitly tell gnetlist that a pin is intentionally left floating?

problem 2:
I get several errors like this:

ERROR: Pin(s) with pintype 'unknown': U47:10 U48:10 U49:10 U50:10 U45:10
[snip]
        are connected to pin(s) with pintype 'unknown': U47:10 U48:10
U49:10 U50:10 U45:10
[snip]

These ICs referenced are ones included in the gEDA distribution.  I'm
using version 20060907 as installed from the ISO image.

problem3:
ERROR: Net unnamed_net58 is not driven.

How do I figure out where "unnamed_net58" actually is?

--
David Griffith
dgriffi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx